Since my mobile apps weren’t selling, I decided to make them free and release the source code under an open-source license. The code for Flavordex as well as several other projects are available on GitHub under the terms of the MIT License.
Here is a list of my currently active projects:
- Flavordex for Android – Tasting journal for Android devices
- Flavordex for Windows – Tasting journal for The Universal Windows Platform
- Flavordex API Server – The PHP based backend for Flavordex
- Elementary for Android – Periodic Table reference for Android devices
- Elementary for Windows – Periodic Table reference for The Universal Windows Platform
- Android Radar Chart – Android library for creating radar charts
- UWP Image Asset Generator – Web application for generating the image assets for a Universal Windows Platform application
- Server Query – PHP application for querying the status of game servers
All are welcome to use or contribute to these projects.